Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Why does the folder repeate twice when I change the download folder or save files to location?

firefoxy12

If I choose another folder to save my downloaded files to, it repeats that folder twice. For example, I will choose my desktop and it will place the location as C:\Users\PC\Desktop\Desktop instead of just C:\Users\PC\Desktop. I tried disabling all add-ons and running it in safe mode, resetting all preferences, deleting the .perf file, reinstalling Firefox without saving preferences, yet I am still having the same problem.

If I choose another folder to save my downloaded files to, it repeats that folder twice. For example, I will choose my desktop and it will place the location as C:\Users\PC\Desktop\Desktop instead of just C:\Users\PC\Desktop. I tried disabling all add-ons and running it in safe mode, resetting all preferences, deleting the .perf file, reinstalling Firefox without saving preferences, yet I am still having the same problem.

Összes válasz (1)