Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

How Do I Add A Search Engine Not Listed Under the Mycroft Project??

RadicalCon

I just installed Firefox 12.0 last night. All I want to do now is add www.Gibiru.com to the Search Engine Manager, delete Google & make Gibiru my default search. There is no add-on or plug-in at the Gibiru webpage & it doesn't come up under the Mycroft Project search. Why can't I open Gibiru.com in the Firefox browser & click a button under Options or Search Manager to make that page my default search? Firefox claims to be so 'fast & flexible', but it's functionality stinks compared to MSIE.

I just installed Firefox 12.0 last night. All I want to do now is add www.Gibiru.com to the Search Engine Manager, delete Google & make Gibiru my default search. There is no add-on or plug-in at the Gibiru webpage & it doesn't come up under the Mycroft Project search. Why can't I open Gibiru.com in the Firefox browser & click a button under Options or Search Manager to make that page my default search? Firefox claims to be so 'fast & flexible', but it's functionality stinks compared to MSIE.

Módosította: RadicalCon,

Összes válasz (1)

The easy answer is to install an extension such as https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/add-to-search-bar/. Then, whenever you go to a website, you can just right click the search field and choose to add it to your search bar

Unfortunately, it seems that website doesn't support an even easier method of adding a search engine, detailed at While visiting a website. But, for other websites, you can use that technique.