Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

why is it everytime I do a google search only with firefox I get a popup alert telling me this, Exc in ev handl: TypeError: c.location is null

iLuv204

Firefox is my default browser, www.google.ca is my home page. for the last 3 days everytime I do a google search for anything, when the results show up it does NOT matter which on I choose I get a noice and a popup with this, Titled [JavaScript Application] "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: c.location is null," If I change the search engine to any other, I do not have this issue. HELP it very annoying.

Firefox is my default browser, www.google.ca is my home page. for the last 3 days everytime I do a google search for anything, when the results show up it does NOT matter which on I choose I get a noice and a popup with this, Titled [JavaScript Application] "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: c.location is null," If I change the search engine to any other, I do not have this issue. HELP it very annoying.

Összes válasz (2)

Seems to be a problem with McAfee Site Advisor