Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Megoldva Archivált

I just tried to update Firefox to version 9.0.1. It got to 13% extracting, then I got an error message, Cannot Open Output File. Can you please help me?

hellflower

I just tried to update Firefox to version 9.0.1. It got to 13% extracting, then I got the error message, Cannot Open Output File.

I just tried to update Firefox to version 9.0.1. It got to 13% extracting, then I got the error message, Cannot Open Output File.

Összes válasz (2)

Kiválasztott megoldás

The file could be downloaded incorrectly. Could you redownload it again from http://getfirefox.com?

Thank you! Your suggestion worked.

Donna