Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

WHy can't I print from Firefox? Chrome & IE (gag) allow me to print simply by selecting FILE>Print. Nothing happens when I do so when using Firefox. Why or why not?

luckybird

When I try to print anything from within FF, nothing happens. I can do so from Chrome & IE simply by selecting File>Print . When I do the same in FF, nothing happens, no errors, nothing. Rather frustrating when I have to close up FF & reopen the page in Chrome to be able to print. (I prefer FF over all other browsers)

Wassup?

When I try to print anything from within FF, nothing happens. I can do so from Chrome & IE simply by selecting File>Print . When I do the same in FF, nothing happens, no errors, nothing. Rather frustrating when I have to close up FF & reopen the page in Chrome to be able to print. (I prefer FF over all other browsers) Wassup?

Összes válasz (1)