Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
Nyitva

what to do when I am trying to make a payment but Firefox blockers do not allow the transaction?

Jorge Luis Morejon-Benitez

what to do when I am trying to make a payment but Firefox blockers do not allow the transaction?

what to do when I am trying to make a payment but Firefox blockers do not allow the transaction?

Összes válasz (1)

Could be a cross-site cookie issue, so check and see if by [Allow all cookies] it works.

You can then reset back to your current option to stop other third parties etc.

Kérdezzen

Be kell jelentkeznie fiókjába a válaszadáshoz. Kezdjen új kérdést, ha még nincs fiókja.