Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

How can I stop Temu pages from continually popping up?

rod ward able

How can I stop Temu from continually popping up?

How can I stop Temu from continually popping up?

Összes válasz (3)

Hey Rod,

Temu pages may appear if you clicked on an ad somewhere from a web page. You may use an adblocker such as ublock origin on Android to reduce the amount of ads you're exposed to.

Thank you Kiki, I appreciate your help. I'm a Baby Boomer so don't know my way around the latest technology too well. Could you tell me how to use ublock Origin now that I've downloaded it please? Or does it just stop all popups like Temu automatically? Cheers Rod

Hey Rod,

Good question! As long as you enable the extension, you don't need to do anything else.

But in general, make sure to be careful about clicking links that you don't recognize.