Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Slow Internet Download Speeds Running Mozilla

Tom :

I have tracked down the situation where my Internet download speeds drop from about 598 Mbps to around 267 Mbps after I open Mozilla. I am running a desktop computer with Windows 11 (updated) and Edge and Chrome. I am hardwired directly to my Xfinity modem (no WiFi connection). When I close Mozilla, my speed goes to 598 Mbps, and when I open Mozilla, my speed drops to 267 Mbps. This seems excessive and unacceptable. Are there any settings or anything to adjust, not to have Mozilla be such a drain on my system?

I have tracked down the situation where my Internet download speeds drop from about 598 Mbps to around 267 Mbps after I open Mozilla. I am running a desktop computer with Windows 11 (updated) and Edge and Chrome. I am hardwired directly to my Xfinity modem (no WiFi connection). When I close Mozilla, my speed goes to 598 Mbps, and when I open Mozilla, my speed drops to 267 Mbps. This seems excessive and unacceptable. Are there any settings or anything to adjust, not to have Mozilla be such a drain on my system?

Összes válasz (2)

running Mozilla what? There is no umbrella Mozilla product, you might want to identify the actual product that is causing you issues.

OK my bad. Thunderbird - the email application is what is causing the slowness.