Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Move Cursor Directly to Google Search Bar instead of Address Bar.

sumit.khurana001

I have an add on through which whenever I open a new tab it shows Google Home page; and earlier the cursor get automatically moved to Search Bar where I can type directly, but it's not possible now as when I open a new tab the cursor by default get into address bar instead. Please Provide solution to this.

I have an add on through which whenever I open a new tab it shows Google Home page; and earlier the cursor get automatically moved to Search Bar where I can type directly, but it's not possible now as when I open a new tab the cursor by default get into address bar instead. Please Provide solution to this.

Összes válasz (1)

Try this extension as it has a feature to set the focus to the web page.