Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Megoldva Archivált

how to desinstall Firefox as your navigator ?

phong-chau.do

How to desinstall Firefox as your navigator ? Before I had Microsoft Edge as my navigator and it worked better. Since I swithched for Firefox, everything is slowed ! I want to reverse my choice and go back to the situation before... Please HELP !

How to desinstall Firefox as your navigator ? Before I had Microsoft Edge as my navigator and it worked better. Since I swithched for Firefox, everything is slowed ! I want to reverse my choice and go back to the situation before... Please HELP !

Összes válasz (2)

Kiválasztott megoldás

If you want to change your default browser or navigator, you can change it in your device's settings.

Windows: Search for Default Apps > Then Change The Default Browser to the one you want

Thank you very much for your prompt answer ! I'll try to proceed according to your advice... God bless you and have a nice day !!!