Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Address bar suggests broken URLs

Artfunkel

If I type "map" into the address bar, the default option Firefox provides me is to visit http://map/, a website that does not exist. The option that I actually want, my bookmark to Google Maps, is displayed an the second option.

How can I stop Firefox from providing the useless option by default? If I type "goog" then it correctly suggests Google first.

If I type "map" into the address bar, the default option Firefox provides me is to visit http://map/, a website that does not exist. The option that I actually want, my bookmark to Google Maps, is displayed an the second option. How can I stop Firefox from providing the useless option by default? If I type "goog" then it correctly suggests Google first.
Csatolt képernyőmentések

Összes válasz (3)

That would be the form filler built into Firefox. Click in the field, enter a character or two and STOP ! Using the arrow keys, highlight an unwanted entry. Then press Delete (Mac=Shift Delete). Repeat as needed.

...what? This is the address bar. The item can't be deleted because it isn't a bookmark or history location.

Please follow the posted instructions.