Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Is it a bug if Nightly causes Release to crash (crashes due to .cache/mozilla, extension data unreadable)?

jimbo1qaz

I downloaded and ran Firefox Nightly 64.0a1 (2018-09-13) (64-bit), and forgot to run it in a new profile.

Afterwards, Firefox 62.0 crashed immediately upon startup. Deleting ~/.cache/mozilla fixed the issue.

Even after fixing the crash, all extensions acted as though their storage data was wiped. I think the storage format changed. Is this a bug?

System: Ubuntu 18.04 x64

I downloaded and ran Firefox Nightly 64.0a1 (2018-09-13) (64-bit), and forgot to run it in a new profile. Afterwards, Firefox 62.0 crashed immediately upon startup. Deleting ~/.cache/mozilla fixed the issue. Even after fixing the crash, all extensions acted as though their storage data was wiped. I think the storage format changed. Is this a bug? System: Ubuntu 18.04 x64

Összes válasz (1)

This is a known issue and is expected behavior. You should not run different versions of Firefox on the same profile. It will cause problems.