Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Firefox 58.0 not working. The screen is blank. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, refreshed. Still nothing.

cthegraves

Since Firefox updated to 58.0, 4 of my machines can't browse the internet via Firefox. IE and Google Chrome work fine. The Firefox screen remains blank. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have done a refresh, but still nothing. Any ideas would be most helpful.

See attached screen shot of the blank Firefox screen.

Thanks!

Scott

Since Firefox updated to 58.0, 4 of my machines can't browse the internet via Firefox. IE and Google Chrome work fine. The Firefox screen remains blank. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have done a refresh, but still nothing. Any ideas would be most helpful. See attached screen shot of the blank Firefox screen. Thanks! Scott

Összes válasz (10)

hi, which security software are you using on the affected system?

Webroot on all 4 systems

thanks, can you please make sure that you update to webroot secureanywhere 9.0.19.36 at least, which is available from http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsainstall.exe

Yes, it is 9.0.19.43

can you try disabling the identity webshield and see if this is making any difference?

where do I do that?

in the main webroot interface there's an entry about identity protection > identity shield. please see how firefox is behaving after a restart when you have turned this setting off.

Yeah, that does not work either. I have downgraded to 57.0 from 58.0. I will wait for Mozilla to fix the issue between Webroot and Firefox. Thanks for all of your help. See attached.

Thanks!

Scott

we have released firefox version 58.0.1 now which contains a fix for the page loading issue. it also patches a critical vulnerability in the browser, so please update as soon as possible...

Done, works great! Thank you!