Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Avast sandbox?

Barbara

Ever since I updated Firefox, I am now in Avast Sandbox and I don't know why. I don't know how to get out of the sandbox.

Ever since I updated Firefox, I am now in Avast Sandbox and I don't know why. I don't know how to get out of the sandbox.

Összes válasz (1)

Possibly added there for your protection against ...... Your best bet is to go to Avast and find your information there. https://help.avast.com/en/av_free/12/settings_sandbox_virt_proc.html Click the word Sandbox on this page. If need further help : https://forum.avast.com/index.php find Sandbox and browser in the list of help articles and browse for a solution or post your question. It would be best to know your program before making decisions.

Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.