Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

The proxy server is refusing connections

d_awdry

This is the error message I get when I try to access Firefox on my Samsung Android phone. I am also unable to receive posts from Facebook, I assume this is part of the same problem. The error message continues: "Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections. 1. Check the proxy settings to make sure that they are correct." I don't know how to this' "2. Contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working." I have no idea who my network administrator is - it's probably me? I have looked at various solutions related to proxy servers but they all involve accessing Firefox, which obviously I can't do. My Android version is 4.4.2. I don't know what version the Firefox browser is as I can't access Help. Please help me get reconnected asap.

This is the error message I get when I try to access Firefox on my Samsung Android phone. I am also unable to receive posts from Facebook, I assume this is part of the same problem. The error message continues: "Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections. 1. Check the proxy settings to make sure that they are correct." I don't know how to this' "2. Contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working." I have no idea who my network administrator is - it's probably me? I have looked at various solutions related to proxy servers but they all involve accessing Firefox, which obviously I can't do. My Android version is 4.4.2. I don't know what version the Firefox browser is as I can't access Help. Please help me get reconnected asap.

Összes válasz (3)

You can check the connection settings.

Tools > Options > Advanced > Network Connection > Settings https://support.mozilla.org/kb/Options+window+-+Advanced+panel If you do not need to use a proxy to connect to internet then try to select "No Proxy" if "Use the system proxy settings" or one of the others do not work properly.

See "Firefox connection settings":

https://support.mozilla.org/kb/Firefox+cannot+load+websites+but+other+programs+can

I can't find any of these paths on my phone. If I click on Tools in the Firefox Settings all I get is Downloads, Add-ons, Apps, New Guest Session.

I have now tried other browsers and am getting the same error, so it would appear the problem is not with Firefox but presumably Android.