If you want to back up your saved usernames and passwords or move them to a different application, the Firefox password management feature allows you to export this data to a
.csv (comma separated values) file. This feature is available starting in Firefox version 79.
You can also import login data from another browser.
Export usernames and passwords
- Click the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Click . The Firefox about:logins page will open in a new tab.
- Click the logins menu icon (three dots), then click
- A dialog box will appear to remind you that passwords are saved as readable text. Click the button to continue.
- You can choose the file name and location where this exported data will be saved.