IS FIREFOX.EXE*32 A VALID FILE AND NOT VIRUS CORRUPTED
This a new extension for Firefox. The internet sources say it is a virus. Is it?
Dodatni detalji o sustavu
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The DjVu plug-in allows you to view DjVu files. For more information, visit the LizardTech web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Please update to Firefox 29, 3.6 is out of date and horribly insecure.
After updating, please tell me where you see this firefox.exe*32?
Note that .exe file are for the Windows platform and won't work on a Mac.
Correct, I am asking about a PC using Win 7 Home Premium 64bit. (asking from work computer) Updated to build 29. Still have *32
Firefox*32 is the name of the Firefox program on a 64 bit Windows platform as Firefox is a 32 bit application.
When do you get this message?
Where do you see the 32?
The firefox.exe*32 is seen in the Task Manager / Applications on the PC. If this is the 32bit running on the 64bit then this explains it.
Which anti virus are you using ???