This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
When on Facebook I can nolonger load photos. But when on Explorer I can. What Should I do?
I had no problem loading picture into Facebook, but recently it stopped with the update. I can load them with explore but not Firefox. what Can I do to fix this problem?
All Replies (1)
If images are missing then check that you aren't blocking images from some domains.
- Check the permissions for the domain in the current tab in "Tools > Page Info > Permissions"
- Check that images are enabled: Tools > Options > Content: [X] Load images automatically
- Check the exceptions in "Tools > Options > Content: Load Images > Exceptions" (e.g. sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net)
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
There are also extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) and security software (firewall, anti-virus) that can block images.