I'm a teacher with synced Firefox. Student deleted bookmarks yesterday. How can recover these bookmarks if they weren't backed up by me?
I have had Science LInks and Social Studies Links in separate folders in the toolbar all school year. Yesterday, a student somehow deleted the Science Links folder. I haven't performed a backup. When I go to restore, the most recent date is back in August. Does Firefox automatically backup every so often? If so, how can I restore the bookmarks from yesterday or even last week? Please help.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Google Update
- Unity Player 4.1.2f1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
Firefox saves the ten most recent bookmarks; for the last ten days that Firefox was used.
Úinéir na ceiste
I do not see the last 10 days of automatic backup. I just see dates to Restore from August. How do I access the last 10 days of back that Firefox does automatically?
Did you try to do a search in case the folder got moved into another folder?
Are you closing Firefox each day?
Firefox creates a JSON backup in the bookmarkbackups folder each day that you start Firefox up to a maximum of 10.
You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)