The icons for certain websites, for example CNET, do not show up in the Bookmarks Bar. Since I only use icons and not text, how to fix? Doesn't happen in Chrome
http://i.imgur.com/JAoIHai.png I've circled the problems with black circles.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/32.0.1700.107 Safari/537.36
Hi AB__CD, this is a plug in or toolbar that has been added to firefox that we will need more information on to better assist you. It just may be a missing favicon, but we will know for sure with the troubleshooting information.
In order to be able to find the correct solution to your problem, we require some more non-personal information from you. Please do the following:
- Click the Firefox button at the top left, then click the Help menu and select Troubleshooting Information from the submenu. If you don't have a Firefox button, click the Help menu at the top and select Troubleshooting Information from the menu.
Now, a new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- At the top of the page, you should see a button that says "Copy text to clipboard". Click it.
- Now, go back to your forum post and click inside the reply box. Press Ctrl+V to paste all the information you copied into the forum post.
If you need further information about the Troubleshooting information page, please read the article Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues.
Thanks in advance for your help!
If you open those bookmarks, do they get a favicon and is the URL that you see in the location bar the same as the URL of the bookmark and use the same protocol?
If you are redirected to a new location then the favicon might be missing.
- FavIcon Reloader: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/faviconreloader/
- Bookmark Favicon Changer - Sonthakit: https://sites.google.com/site/sonthakit/bookmarkfaviconchanger