Xfinity/Comcast email login errors since installing R26.
Installed r26 on my mac running 10.8.5. Folowing day Log in to xfinity/comcast email and then when trying to view email it spits me out and ask me to log in again. Cycles and repeats.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Version 188.8.131.5210
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Picasa plugin.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
I reset firefox, removed comcast and xfinity cookies and still have the problem.
This can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that are blocked (check the permissions on the about:permissions page).
Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Be sure to delete the login.comcast.net cookie, it is not near the other comcast and xfinity cookies.
Úinéir na ceiste
Did that and no change- thanks though- ultimately after resetting FF and deleting all cookies and cache 3 times (after resetting) it currently functions correctly...