How to prevent automatic additions to blocked cookies
Whenever I go into the privacy settings (tools->options->privacy->show cookies) and delete some selected cookies, Firefox automatically adds the site to my list of blocked cookie sites. That's a problem for me. How do I prevent the sites from being added?
I'm using version 3.0.14 (yes, it's out of date but I like it).
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Maybe check the value of this pref on the about:config page?
Úinéir na ceiste
"unless I have removed cookies set by that site" or other option to that effect does not appear in my menu, nor does a similar item in config (about:config). Perhaps this option was removed by the time the versions rolled to 3.0.14.