problem getting into firefox
Could not initialize the application's security component. The most likely cause is problems with files in your application's profile directory. Please check that this directory has no read/write restrictions and your hard disk is not full or close to full. It is recommended that you exit the application and fix the problem. If you continue to use this session, you might see incorrect application behaviour when accessing security features.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2065
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Google Update
- WildTangent Games App Presence Detector
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Classic Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Netscape and Mozilla
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20080219 Firefox/18.104.22.168 Navigator/22.214.171.124
Upgrade your browser to Firefox 8 and check
You have a user agent that is corrupted and that identifies you as Firefox/126.96.36.199
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20080219 Firefox/184.108.40.206 Navigator/220.127.116.11