Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Every time I open Firefox, it acts like it is downloading a file.
Every time I open Firefox, a small box moves up from the middle of the screen to the download progress arrow in the upper right corner of the Firefox window. I check the download progress window and nothing is downloading, but every time I open the application, it does this. It didn't use to happen. I am running Firefox 31.1 on a Mac. I just updated to 31.1.1.
You can check the Downloads folder in the Downloads Manager (Library) to see if there are unfinished downloads.Read this answer in context 👍 0
All Replies (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
You can check the Downloads folder in the Downloads Manager (Library) to see if there are unfinished downloads.