Default profiles for all users
Similar to having Firefox propagate a chrome folder/userChrome.css file for any user (as long as you have created the directory structure in the 'browser' subdirectory, is it possible to create a standard Firefox profile for any user that runs Firefox? I don't want to do this by using shortcuts that point to a specific profile directory/ini file, or by using the Profile Manager. I would like Firefox, on first run, to create a profile folder called 'user.default' and have the profile.ini file reflect this for any user that logs on to a computer. Thanks.
Athraithe ag eddythorn ar
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Please keep this discussion in your original thread - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1002565