Make Firefox the default browser on Android
Níor aistrigh aon duine an t-alt seo fós. Má tá taithí agat ar aistriúchán SUMO cheana, is féidir é an t-alt a aistriú anseo. Chun tuilleadh eolais faoin chóras aistriúcháin SUMO a fháil, tosaigh anseo.
Want to open your links in Firefox by default? We'll show you how.
Check your Android version number: The instructions depend on your version of Android. You can find your version by opening your phone's Settings menu and tapping About. (see your phone manufacturer's website for specific instructions).
Table of Contents
Android 6 (Marshmallow) and higher
- Tap the Settings icon on your phone.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the gear icon (usually to the top right of your screen).
- Tap .
- Tap to open a list of choices.
- Tap Firefox on the list.
You're all set!
Older versions of Android
Step 1: Clear the current browser that opens links
- Open the Settings application and tap on . (On some versions of Android this button is labelled "Applications" and you may have to tap on before the next step.)
- Tap on the
- Tap on the current browser that opens links. This is usually the default browser which is called "Browser" or "Internet".
- Tap on
Step 2: Set Firefox to be the default browser for opening links
- Open a link in an Android application like the Mail application.
- Tap on