Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

I can not access FireFox. I re-downloaded a new version and it does not work. It used to work.

rotary

This message comes up on the screen: Unable to connect.

         Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.google.com.
        The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
   moments.
 If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
   connection.
 If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
   that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I have tried restarting the computer and that did not work. I have checked access and it should be ok.

Please let me know how to fix the problem.

This message comes up on the screen: Unable to connect. Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.google.com. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web. I have tried restarting the computer and that did not work. I have checked access and it should be ok. Please let me know how to fix the problem.

Kaikki vastaukset (1)