Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

Google search no longer works, neither clicking google image to go back home

Anbal

So I type in a Search Que in Google, it does the instant search but nothing happens i get a blank search page and when i click enter, nothing appears in the search page, i click the search button the URL changes but doesn't do anything until I refresh. Clicking the Google image on the left doesn't return me home anymore.

So I type in a Search Que in Google, it does the instant search but nothing happens i get a blank search page and when i click enter, nothing appears in the search page, i click the search button the URL changes but doesn't do anything until I refresh. Clicking the Google image on the left doesn't return me home anymore.

Muokattu , muokkaaja Anbal

Kaikki vastaukset (1)

try to clear all cookies from google and the browser cache. (uninstalling without clearing of all data might not have touched those)