Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

Dragging files from one tab to another

thekittyburger

Everytime I drag a GIF image from one tab to an upload box in another, the file uploads as image.png.

I'd love to find a way to solve this so I don't have to go through the whole rigamaroll of downloading a file, uploading a file, and then deleting said file from my downloads folder.

Thanks!

Everytime I drag a GIF image from one tab to an upload box in another, the file uploads as image.png. I'd love to find a way to solve this so I don't have to go through the whole rigamaroll of downloading a file, uploading a file, and then deleting said file from my downloads folder. Thanks!

Kaikki vastaukset (1)

I'd love if you could provide steps to replicate your issue with screenshots and links.