Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

EMAILS GETTING DELETED AND NO FILTER

gsc1ugs

I have one filter for spam which is working but my order emails are going straight to the trash folder and i dont know why, they are not spam but still being marked read and deleted? any help appreciated

I have one filter for spam which is working but my order emails are going straight to the trash folder and i dont know why, they are not spam but still being marked read and deleted? any help appreciated

Kaikki vastaukset (2)

Last time I heard of that it was, I think, kaspersky and their toolbar that did not function correctly post a Thunderbird update. But I have also heard of it with I think trend some years ago.

What I am trying to say it the issue is usually antivirus related and linked to their spam filters tools.

Im on the latest update, is there a log someone i can view in thunderbird to see why its deleting my order emails ?