Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Solved Arkistoitu

Removed all spam filter, still false positive!

Daniele

I totally remove spam filters from my TB account and from TB general settings. Please see attached screenshot. But messages still are sent to spam folder!

I do not understand why?

Please explain me this weird behaviour.

Thanks.

I totally remove spam filters from my TB account and from TB general settings. Please see attached screenshot. But messages still are sent to spam folder! I do not understand why? Please explain me this weird behaviour. Thanks.
Liitetyt ruutukaappaukset

Kaikki vastaukset (1)

Valittu ratkaisu

Found the problem. Since this account is Gmail IMAP I added a filter to Gmail in order to mark as not spam those messages.