Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Solved Arkistoitu

After upgrade to firefox 90, I am not able to login in some HTTPS pages with SSO certificate

aronjan

After upgrade to firefox 90, I am not able to login in some pages. I use sso with certificate on these pages and Firefox just show this error message: "Error code: SSL_ERROR_CERTIFICATE_UNKNOWN_ALERT".

I also not able to downgrade back to old version because firefox does not want to open with alert that I use older version.

I use firefox on MacOS Mojave and after upgrade Firefox tried to access to my keychain for certificate, but without success. I do not have set my firefox to use my keychain, so I do not know why it tried to access keychain.

So I have to migrade to chrome :(. I wait for a while if there is solution before I delete firefox.

After upgrade to firefox 90, I am not able to login in some pages. I use sso with certificate on these pages and Firefox just show this error message: "Error code: SSL_ERROR_CERTIFICATE_UNKNOWN_ALERT". I also not able to downgrade back to old version because firefox does not want to open with alert that I use older version. I use firefox on MacOS Mojave and after upgrade Firefox tried to access to my keychain for certificate, but without success. I do not have set my firefox to use my keychain, so I do not know why it tried to access keychain. So I have to migrade to chrome :(. I wait for a while if there is solution before I delete firefox.

Kaikki vastaukset (1)

Valittu ratkaisu

Issue was in using MacOS keychain. I had to unload OS security module in Device manager. Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Certificates -> Security Devices. I also set in "about:config" -> security.osclientcerts.autoload - false.

Then Firefox use its internal store for my personal certificates and everything works well.