Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Solved Arkistoitu

My deleted emails have disappeared from trash file.

ABuggert

My deleted emails no longer go in trash file. All my old emails have disappeared. The only thing I did was set up the junk training.

My deleted emails no longer go in trash file. All my old emails have disappeared. The only thing I did was set up the junk training.
Lue tämä vastaus kontekstissaan

Valittu ratkaisu

still an IMAP issue I think (I hope)

what provider are you using? Gmail I think probably.

Kaikki vastaukset (5)

is your account IMAP? What is the retention policy of your mail provider with regard to trash. Most empty it in 7 - 14 days.

I found the problem. In switching computers and systems, I somehow have two trash files. One of them is a subfile of the inbox, and was hidden. That's the one that has all my emails. I would like to delete the other one, but afraid I'll screw something up. Thanks for your help.

Valittu ratkaisu

still an IMAP issue I think (I hope)

what provider are you using? Gmail I think probably.

I found my emails. Thanks for your help. I use Mizolla Thunderbird. Unless you can tell me how to get rid of one trash file, I'm good.

if I know what mail provider I might be able to tell you. But without knowing I would be guessing.