Reader View is a Firefox feature that strips away clutter like buttons, ads, background images, and videos while also letting you customize the layout and theme to fit your reading preferences.
View a page in Reader View
- If a page is available in Reader View, the Reader View icon will appear in the address bar.
- Click on the Reader View icon ; a blue icon indicates the feature is currently active.
Modify Reader View settings
Options are available to the left of the article content:
Reader View options:
- : Exit Reader View.
- : Adjust the layout (text font and size, content width, line height) and theme (light, sepia, dark) in Reader View.
- : Have Firefox read an article out loud in Reader View.
- This option will show up only if WindowsmacOSLinux has Text-to-speech information in the language that the article is in.
- : Add a page to Pocket.
Firefox for iOS: Reader View is also available on Firefox for iOS. See View web pages in Reader View.