Browser resolution has become bigger
Switched on my system this morning and found that everything has become bigger in FF. The bookmark toolbar, the font size of websites..everything has increased in size. For example when I open up dailymail website, the site used to fit on screen in such a way that I could see the main headline completely, however now half of the screen is filled up with just the header (logo etc). I have around 20 websites that I had saved on the bookmark toolbar (with shortened names) and there was space for at least one more...but now I find that the toolbar length is unable to accommodate a couple of websites...is there anyway I can fix this?
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.9
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.00 for Netscape
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
you're welcome :))
This worked for me, although I set the value at 1.4 to regain the previous font size.
is there a time when Firefox is going to resolve its browser resolution by default.. or are you guys still going to suggest third party extensions.. you might have reached version 22... but have fallen 22 version behind.. this i really crazy..