firefox crashes on startup
Firefox crashes on startup. It creates at every crash a dmp file.
Alle Antworten (2)
Some programs are known to cause crashes in Firefox and other browsers. Check your computer and remove any malware or software that might be causing problems: Check the release notes to see if there are any known issues for your version of Firefox.
- Uninstall Firefox from your computer.
- Delete the Firefox installation folder (located in one of these folders by default): C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox. ...
- Download a fresh copy of Firefox.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the prompts to continue the installation process.
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more recent crash reports that start with "bp-".
You can find the report ID of recent crash reports on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page.
- click the "All Crash Reports" button on this page to open the about:crashes page and see all crash reports.
Alternatively you can open about:crashes via the location/address bar.
If you can't start Firefox, see: How to get the crash ID if Firefox crashes on startup