Why is shockwave complaining that it is out of date
I updated first of Oct. and Shockwave had been complaining for 3 weeks now. Every site,,, Allow??? Block??? This is ridiculous... shockwave = 23,0,0,162
Geändert am von k1r2
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.14
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
flash 18.104.22.168 has a vulnerabilities that are already exploited in the wild - that's why firefox won't execute vulnerable versions of the plugin by default anymore until you update to a safe version: http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/patch-flash-another-zero-day-vulnerability-hits-adobe-flash/
According to your system details: your Shockwave Flash is up to date (version 23.0.r0)
The latest version of Adobe Flash Player is : 22.214.171.124
Is there a particular reason why you are running an old Firefox version ? (latest version is : 49.0.2)
Flash Player 126.96.36.199 is a old version that came out Sept 13 as Flash Player 188.8.131.52 came out Oct 11 and Flash Player 184.108.40.206 came out Oct 26.
220.127.116.11 and older is on blocklist due for click to play soft blocking due to critical vulnerabilities. Most of the previous Flash Player (aka Shockwave Flash) versions have been added each time on the blocklist since Dec 2014 due to serious security concerns.
https://addons.mozilla.org/blocked/ October 28, 2016: Flash Player Plugin 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 (Win&Mac)
Geändert am von James