Good Afternoon, I own a small business out of my home and use my computer all the time. In the last several weeks I notice when printing from my word document everything is fine, when I try to print googlemaps or any webpage it does not print. I uninstalled and reinstalled my printer, uninstalled and reinstalled mozilla, did everything the forums said to do, 'twice" and still not printing. It does print from Internet Explorer. I would really like to continue to use mozilla but getting very frustrated. I have made sure the margins are correct, everything in print, print preview that the forums have instructed me to do, but nothing changes. No error message comes up, Please help!!!! Thank you Michelle Spies removed email because of internet bots
Geändert am von guigs
Mehr Details zum System
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Hi genemichelle1106, I understand that your home office printer will not print from Firefox.
Please also make sure that the printing drivers are up to date.