Mozilla works fine, but when I open Origin page, its just a white page with blue letters in the left, no animations or whatever.
Origin page is just a blank white page, with blue letters on the left of it, nothing else. No pictures, nothing.
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- Unity Player 4.1.2f1
- Pando Web Plugin
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Hi MASTER OF DARKNESS, what version of Windows are you running?
To update the instructions in the Windows registry for links in external applications, it sometimes works to "double switch" your default browser. What I mean is:
- Let Internet Explorer make itself the default browser (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/in.../make-ie-default-browser)
- Then have Firefox make itself the default browser again (Make Firefox your default browser)
Not a cure-all, but works in many cases.
Thank you for the answer,but i try this before and not work. I try and this who you send me like a link in Firefox site,but again nothing.
Geändert am von Angel Of Death
Hi MASTER OF DARKNESS, thank you for posting the video.
There seems to be something special about how the Origin app is launching Firefox. Windows has a concept of "child" processes that can make one app belong to another app. I'm not sure if that is relevant in this case, but it might explain why an external request (link that normally opens in Firefox) gets ignored when Firefox is launched that way.
I searched around on http://battlelog.battlefield.com/forum and got very lost, but if you want to continue working on this, I think it would be a good idea to post a question there to see if anyone else has this problem. From what I saw, there's a good chance people will say "just go to the website" but maybe someone will have a better suggestion.