Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
Open

Support Keyboard Shortcuts on Android

64ib0oh0

I have to be online for work, most of it is in my browser, and I use firefox because of their extensions support. My only gripe is using it on my android tablet, I can't use common keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation (ctrl + T/W; ctrl + Tab; ctrl + k/l) It significantly reduces my workflow speed and makes it impractical to use.

This can also pose accessibility issues, if someone has a device for navigation that utilizes keyboard shortcuts, they would not work in firefox.

I have to be online for work, most of it is in my browser, and I use firefox because of their extensions support. My only gripe is using it on my android tablet, I can't use common keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation (ctrl + T/W; ctrl + Tab; ctrl + k/l) It significantly reduces my workflow speed and makes it impractical to use. This can also pose accessibility issues, if someone has a device for navigation that utilizes keyboard shortcuts, they would not work in firefox.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.