How do I get Firefox to show info from a website?
I have used Firefox to get info from Future Shop. For about 2 weeks it has not displayed any info from this site www.future shop.ca .
Is there a setting I need to turn on, and should I sync the software on my smartphone?
Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:32.0) Gecko/32.0 Firefox/32.0
For what it's worth, futureshop.ca works fine with Firefox 32 for Android on my Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android 4.4.2 which means it may not be a Firefox bug (although it's always possible it could be)
We can't help you without more details like:
1. what version of Firefox? the latest FF32?
2. What version of Android e.g. Gingerbread 2.3, Jellybean 4.1?
3. What exact model of phone, tablet or other Android device are you using. e.g. Samsung S5, Samsung S4, Motorola X
4. What steps did you follow? e.g. Did you just surf manually to futureshop.ca and then tap on a link? if so what did you tap on?
Please provide the details if you can so we can help you!
Modified by Roland Tanglao
It looks like they updated their site and fail to send usable content to Firefox for Android.
If you have some time please contact Futureshop and let them know about the issue
- Click "I found a bug"
- Fill out user info
- URL where bug was found: http://m.futureshop.ca
- Details: When loading the mobile Futureshop page on Firefox for Android I am unable to view any content. A blank white page is displayed. Previously I had been able to browse and shop at your site. Firefox can be found on the Google Play store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox
Modified by kbrosnan
Hi again dwalton28
Right, the desktop site works for me, but I see a white screen which I assume is your problem when I tap on "Tap to view Tablet Site"
Therefore, please follow the steps that kbrosnan asked in his reply: