Fix problems with websites (Facebook, YouTube, webmail etc.)
- How to clear the Firefox cache The Firefox cache temporarily stores images, scripts and other parts of websites. We'll show you how to clear it to fix issues with how websites work or look.
- Websites say cookies are blocked - Unblock them This article describes how to troubleshoot problems that involve websites reporting that cookies are blocked or disabled.
- Fix problems with Facebook games, chat and more This article describes how to troubleshoot problems, like those with games or chat, that you might encounter while using Facebook in Firefox.
- Websites don't load - troubleshoot and fix error messages Are you having trouble getting a website to load? This article will show you how to fix the problem so you can get back to surfing the web.
- Problems with email and how to find help This article will guide you in the right direction to get help using webmail in Firefox and links to support pages for popular web-based email services.
- Fix login issues on websites that require a username and password If you find that you can't log in to a website that requires a username and password, follow the steps described in this article.
- Websites show a spinning wheel and never finish loading Sometimes a website will start to load, but never finish. This article covers possible solutions.
- Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should This article explains how to fix problems where a website doesn't look like it normally does or does not load correctly.
- What to do when searches take you to the wrong search website Firefox searches going to the wrong website can be caused by your Internet provider, an add-on, toolbar or malware. This article explains how to fix this.