- Firefox won't start - find solutions This article explains what to do if the Firefox window doesn't open or you get an error message when you try to start Firefox.
- Uninstall BitGuard to fix crashes with Firefox If Firefox crashes frequently or on startup, it may be due to BitGuard software. We'll show you how to uninstall BitGuard so that Firefox can run normally.
- Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes This article will help you troubleshoot and fix Firefox crashes. It'll also show you how to get more help if you're having problems solving the issue.
- Mozilla Crash Reporter The Mozilla Crash Reporter is a dialog box that warns you when Firefox crashes and sends crash reports. Learn more about it and crash reports.
- Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues When asking a question in our support forum, the Troubleshooting Information page helps you provide info to get your issue solved. We'll explain how this works.
- Firefox 24 crashes with the Norton Toolbar Firefox 24 users who have the Norton Toolbar installed may experience crashes. Until an update is available the workaround is to disable the Norton Toolbar.
- Firefox crashes when downloaded files are checked by virus scan This article has a workaround to prevent Firefox from crashing when a downloaded file is checked by a virus scan.
- Avoid crashes - Tips and tricks Here are some easy things you can do to avoid crashes and keep Firefox running in tip-top shape.