Locking this thread.Please continue here: [/questions/1398430] When loading a page from a domain I haven't recently visited, it will almost always return the "Server Not … (閱讀更多)
Locking this thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/1398430]
When loading a page from a domain I haven't recently visited, it will almost always return the "Server Not Found - Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site," error message. If I reload the page, however, it will load. Sometimes I have to reload 2-6 times before it works, but it always eventually succeeds. When it does work, it often times fails to load certain elements like fonts, images, embedded videos, and occasionally whole stylesheets--things that often require calls to third party domain. Again, reloading the page (sometimes multiple times) will cause the page to load properly.
I have already tried:
- Different browsers on same computer (issue does not occur)
- Firefox on different computers with different OS on same network (issue does not occur)
- Cleared cache (issue persists)
- Troubleshooting/safe mode (issue persists)
- Deleted prefs file (issue persists)
- Disabled DNS prefetching (issue persists)