Ana ekran özelleştirme yapabiliyoruz ancak kişisel istediğimiz fotoğrafı koyamıyoruz.
ana ekranı özelleştir kısmına kendi dilediğimiz fotoğrafı galeriden ekleyebilmeliyiz aynı Chrome'da olduğu gibi.
ana ekranı özelleştir kısmına kendi dilediğimiz fotoğrafı galeriden ekleyebilmeliyiz aynı Chrome'da olduğu gibi.
Arayüz gündüz modundan karanlık moda geçerken bu hatayı veriyor.
With the new update, it has officially turned into Google Chrome. I didn't like that. So I downloaded the old version as an APK from the web. I can use it now, but if it … (devamını oku)
With the new update, it has officially turned into Google Chrome. I didn't like that. So I downloaded the old version as an APK from the web. I can use it now, but if it becomes unusable, I will use another web browser.
Dear Firefox Support Team, I am writing to kindly request the addition of a native AMOLED black theme option in Firefox. Such a theme would provide true-black backgrounds… (devamını oku)
Dear Firefox Support Team,
I am writing to kindly request the addition of a native AMOLED black theme option in Firefox. Such a theme would provide true-black backgrounds optimized for OLED/AMOLED displays, offering improved battery efficiency and enhanced visual comfort.
I would greatly appreciate it if this feature could be considered for future releases.
Thank you for your time and support.
Only 1 image(plain black) show up in the wallpaper selection page. Others (including the one i was using) disappeared. (Duvar kağıtları means wallpapers(in the image)) … (devamını oku)
Only 1 image(plain black) show up in the wallpaper selection page. Others (including the one i was using) disappeared. (Duvar kağıtları means wallpapers(in the image))