Join a conversation on Firefox Hello
Bu makale artık güncellenmiyor, o nedenle içeriği eskimiş olabilir.
Firefox Hello has been removed from Firefox. Learn more.
When a Firefox Hello user sends you an invitation, you can join from any WebRTC-supported browser like Firefox, Chrome or Opera without creating an account.
- Click on the link in the invitation you've received.
- Click on
- Follow the prompts to allow Firefox to access your webcam or microphone if you'd like to use video and voice chat. Text chat is also available.
- Your friend will receive a notification that you've joined. When your friend joins, you will see the page being shared.
- Use the privacy controls to turn off your camera or mute your microphone as needed.
- To end the conversation, click the exit button .
Camera or microphone access: If Firefox Hello cannot access your camera or microphone, see the article Firefox Hello can't access my camera or microphone.
To start a new conversation, see Firefox Hello - video and voice conversations online.