Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

how can i find firefox for my android?

fotros74

hi.. I have a HTC wildfire s.. I can't find Firefox for my phone.. please help me.. thanks..

hi.. I have a HTC wildfire s.. I can't find Firefox for my phone.. please help me.. thanks..

Сви одговори (3)

Hey there!

I'd be glad to help you with your issue!

Your device "HTC Wildfire s" should be compatible; as long as the operating system is android 2.2 or above.

Here is the direct link to download Firefox for Android

Let me know if this helps! Jake H.

The device is below our minimum specifications for RAM. You can install a test build from http://nightly.mozilla.org/ you'll want the "Android (ARMv6)" link.

the new google play store wants apps that do not work on the device does not show it. You can see if you can download it from another site.