Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Where can I find a download for Firefox version 3.5?

smweisse

I am currently working with a publishing platform that requires firefox version 3.5 (the company that created the site is in India and the site is not updated to newer versions). I need to download version 3.5 Firefox, otherwise the system crashes, but I can't seem to find a download for this version? Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you!

I am currently working with a publishing platform that requires firefox version 3.5 (the company that created the site is in India and the site is not updated to newer versions). I need to download version 3.5 Firefox, otherwise the system crashes, but I can't seem to find a download for this version? Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Сви одговори (1)

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/3.5.19/win32/
just select the localization (language) that you need

Be aware - that version is no longer supported and is missing the security updates that are in newer versions of Firefox.

Измењено од стране the-edmeister