Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

I just downloaded Firefox for my new Mac and it states that I can't use this version with the version of Mac Os X. I am using Mac OS X 10.4.11. What do I need to download?

phessee

Error code states "You cannot use the application "Firefox" with this version of Mac OS X

I am on Mac OS X 10.4.11

Error code states "You cannot use the application "Firefox" with this version of Mac OS X I am on Mac OS X 10.4.11

Сви одговори (1)

Firefox 4 versions and later do not run on a PowerPC Mac. Firefox 4 and later require at least OS X 10.5 and an Intel Mac.

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/8.0/system-requirements/

you must install: supported Firefox 3.6.24 (Mac OS X 10.4 and later) and can be found here:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html



thank you

Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.