Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

want to download 3.6 website is not compatible with 4.0

alicelewis

A credit card site is not compatible with the newer Firefox 4.0 and requires 3.6. I cannot find it available on your website. I am currently using Explorer 9, and this is the second issue of incompatibility with that and both online companies suggested Firefox 3.6. Where is it?

A credit card site is not compatible with the newer Firefox 4.0 and requires 3.6. I cannot find it available on your website. I am currently using Explorer 9, and this is the second issue of incompatibility with that and both online companies suggested Firefox 3.6. Where is it?

Сви одговори (2)

Why are internet servers making sites incompatible with major websites?